About

the land will be free

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم رحمة الله وبركاته


The Land will be free

Once upon a time
there were peace and family
gathering together happily
mum,dad,sisters, brothers and friends

Longing back through the past
I am sad and there is still sorrow
tears running down my check
blood running from my nose

Pain, ache, sore were my aliens
cuts, grazes, bruises are my best friends
running through rubbles and debris are my routine
bombs, killings, rifle I always see

No more mum and dad
No brothers and sisters
No friends and teachers
to listen about sad and sorrow
to lend an ear to listen
to give shoulder to cry

Please..please..please..my brothers and sister
please help me
Please spread the word
Zionist is the killer



Attenborough Building Leicester
05/06/2010

0 thoughts: